The McGregor Senior Center
A thriving venue where active, older adults from the McGregor community gather
The McGregor Senior Center serves as Meals on Wheels (MOW) Waco’s meal site, Monday-Friday, from 10-12 noon. Outside of MOW hours, seniors from the community also gather at the center to exercise, play bingo, and more. The center is a fun, friendly place for active seniors 55 and over. Come visit us!
The McGregor Senior Center is managed by Stacy Lilley. You can contact her by calling or texting (254) 681-2030.
Senior Center Activities
- Bingo, every Tuesday’s 10:30-12:30 No cost to play. Grocery bingo.
- Speakers the first Thursday of every month in conjunction with the monthly meeting.
- Potluck Lunch the second Thursday of every month.
- Exercise M-W-F at 9:00 and 10:30.
- Senior Swim at Amsler Park Aquatic Center 9:30 – 11:30 while the pool is open. (June, July and first week in August)
The center is available on weekends and evenings for birthday parties, family gatherings, work meetings, etc. for donations only.
We are also adding new things all the time! Come be a part of our wonderful center.